Ain’t that the truth, and it comes from Brian the Frog in a YouTube video.
This is a big deal, he says, “I’m only one frog. Do something about it!”
Says o0Theresa0o, “Damn frog is smarter than half the monkey’s walking around.”
Ain’t that the truth!
Brian suggests you should check out Michael Geist’ list of 30 things you can do.
Meanwhile, “The Canadian DMCA may not be introduced until next week (Tuesday is the rumoured day), but many are not waiting until the bill comes to make their views known,” says Geist today, going on:
“Over the past few days, there has been an incredible amount of action and growing media coverage. This includes:
* Letters to Prentice – many Canadians taking the time to write to their MP and Ministers Prentice and Verner. Several people have posted their letters, which may help those who want to write but are not sure where to begin. Examples:
- here, here, here, and here. Online Rights Canada has a sample form and the Fair Copyright For Canada Facebook group has many more examples.
- Online Video – the Stop the Canadian DMCA video.
- Media coverage – coverage from ComputerWorld, CityTV (full interview here) and Rabble.ca.
- New coalitions – ConsoleSource.com has created a new page being used by many others in its industry.
- The Fair Copyright for Canada Facebook Group – launched just five days ago, the group has now surpassed 5,300 members.
So don’t just stay tuned in, DO SOMETHING!!!!
Jon Newton – p2pnet
Want to help p2pnet stay online? Please click here.